TRAINEE GENERAL MANAGER
To ensure the smooth running of the Zapato taproom, providing quality beverages and excellent service to customers. The candidate should either hold or be willing to undertake training for a personal licence. The candidate should also have relevant experience in bar management and a knowledge of licensing regulations.
- Job Title: Full-Time Trainee General Manager
- Hours: 38 hours / week
- Start Date: Immediate / ASAP
- Reports to: Operations Manager + Managing Director
- Starting Salary: £22.5k per annum + performance bonus
- Location: Mainly based at our HQ in Marsden, HD7
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Paid sickness leave
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Share option for long-term employees
- Staff discount, various swag and perks
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally
- To work alongside a team with significant industry experience
- Deputise for Operations Manager.
- Staffing, including rotas and recruitment.
- Supervise team to make good day-to-day decisions and ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Ensure the tap and grounds are safe, clean and tidy.
- Maintain a great working knowledge of all Zapato products, services and events.
- Ensure our products are always served in excellent condition.
- Events mangement.
- Web orders and deliveries.
- Represent the brewery off-site at festivals and events.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- View detailed Job Description
- First class standards of customer service.
- Industry experience including knowledge of licensing regulations.
- Ability to plan for and achieve ambitious sales targets.
- Organised and motivated with great attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Hold, or undertake training for a personal licence.
- Weekend and evenings work on site and at events and festivals.
If you’re interested please send a CV and a cover letter telling us about why you would like to fill this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject TRAINEE GENERAL MANAGER.